ARC Electric Company would like to remind you to keep electrical safety in mind as the cooler fall weather moves many activities back indoors. The following safety tips will help you stay safe during the change of seasons:
* Safely store warm weather tools like lawn mowers and trimmers. Check cold weather tools, such as leaf and snow blowers, along with their power cords, for unusual wear and tear. Repair or replace worn tools or parts right away.
* Unplug and safely store battery chargers that won’t be in use again until spring.
* Use only weatherproof electrical devices for outside activities. Protect outdoor electrical devices from moisture.
* Keep dry leaves swept away from outdoor lighting, outlets and power cords.
* Make sure electric blankets are in good repair and power cords should not be frayed, cracked or cut.
* Do not tuck your electric blanket under mattresses or children.
* Never allow pets to sleep on an electric blanket.
electrical safety, electrical tips, electrical safety tips, holiday safety tips, holiday safety, Christmas safety, Charlotte Electrical Contractor, Charlotte Electrician, Electrician in Charlotte, Electrician in Charlotte NC, Electrical Contractor in Charlotte, Electrical Contractor in Charlotte NC, Matthews Electrical Contractor, Matthews Electrician, Electrician in Matthews, Electrician in Matthews NC, Monroe Electrical Contractor, Monroe Electrician, Electrician in Monroe, Electrician in Monroe NC, Indian Trail Electrical Contractor, Indian Trail Electrician, Electrician in Indian Trail, Electrician in Indian Trail NC, Electrical Contractor in Matthews, Electrical Contractor in Matthews NC, Electrical Contractor in Monroe, Electrical Contractor in Monroe NC, Electrical Contractor in Indian Trail, Electrical Contractor in Indian Trail NC