Since the ’70s, ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) have saved thousands of lives and have helped cut the number of home electrocutions in half. GFCIs are an electrical outlet that trip electrical circuits when they detect ground faults or leakage currents. Without these a person can be severely shocked or electrocuted. These outlets prevent deadly shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit. Typically you see them in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and outside. A GFCI should be used in any indoor or outdoor area where water may come into contact with an electrical product.
electrical safety, electrical tips, electrical safety tips, holiday safety tips, holiday safety, Christmas safety, gfci safety, ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs), Charlotte Electrical Contractor, Charlotte Electrician, Electrician in Charlotte, Electrician in Charlotte NC, Electrical Contractor in Charlotte, Electrical Contractor in Charlotte NC, Matthews Electrical Contractor, Matthews Electrician, Electrician in Matthews, Electrician in Matthews NC, Monroe Electrical Contractor, Monroe Electrician, Electrician in Monroe, Electrician in Monroe NC, Indian Trail Electrical Contractor, Indian Trail Electrician, Electrician in Indian Trail, Electrician in Indian Trail NC, Electrical Contractor in Matthews, Electrical Contractor in Matthews NC, Electrical Contractor in Monroe, Electrical Contractor in Monroe NC, Electrical Contractor in Indian Trail, Electrical Contractor in Indian Trail NC