Do I really need a KOHLER whole home generator?
YES! A whole home generator will keep your home running smoothly when an unexpected outage hits. Generators provide worry-free emergency power to your homes electrical needs. ARC Electric Company proudly supplies and installs KOHLER whole home generators.
As homeowners we typically don’t think of needing a generator until a storm hits and knocks power out. Be prepared for the next storm, call our office today to schedule a FREE estimate for your generator needs – (704) 821-7005!
Why do I need a whole-house generator?
When the power to your home fails a whole home generator with an automatic transfer switch will kick in automatically providing you with continuous power to essential appliances.
Considered that no electricity in your home means:
* Food spoils in the refrigerator
* Basements can flood because sump pumps stop working
* Water may stop flowing if you are on a well pump; worse still, sewage may back-up into the house if you have a septic pump
* The heat shuts off even if you use natural gas, propane, or oil – no electricity means those devices won’t work either
* Telephones land lines fail and you can’t charge your cell phones
* Medical needs – Do you care for someone who may need electricity for health reasons or is weakened and can not handle extremes of temperature?
What size generator will I need?
The answer is “that depends”. Smaller electrical loads need smaller generators and bigger loads require bigger generators. We will be glad to help you decide what electrical loads are important to you.
How big is a whole home generator?
Generators are actually quite small. Air cooled units (up to 20 kW) take a 3’ x 5’ mounting area and are normally 2’ wide, 4’ long and about 2.5’ tall.
Generator, Whole Home Generator, Back Up Power, Power Outage, Charlotte Generator Installation, KOHLER Generator, Charlotte KOHLER Generator, Monroe KOHLER Generator, Indian Trail KOHLER Generator