Did you know there is a residential home fire in North America every 6 minutes! ARC Electric Company is the only company in North Carolina and upper South Carolina to offer CurrentSAFE, an Electrical Hazard Detection test for your home.
Learn more by contacting ARC Electric Company at 704-821-7005 or by visiting their website: arcelectriccompany.com
ARC Electric Company provided these tips:
* 3 decades ago, you had an average of 17 minutes to get out of your home during a fire. Today, with modern homes, you have an average of 3-4 minutes to get out of your home during a fire.
* The National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA.org) estimate there are over 44,000 electrical home fires every year; these fires resulted in an estimated
* 410 deaths
* Over 1,300 injuries
* $1.3 billion dollars in damages
* Electrical issues inside your home DO NOT heal themselves.
* CurrentSAFE is an Electrical Hazard Detection test for your home…
* CurrentSAFE is the most comprehensive diagnosis of your homes electrical system…
* CurrentSAFE is the ONLY non-destructive method of testing your homes electrical problems…
* ARC Electric Company is the ONLY company in North Carolina and upper South Carolina to offer this revolutionary Electrical Hazard Detection test…
** FREE In Home Assessment to discuss CurrentSAFE’s Electrical Hazard Detection test and see if it is right for you – 704-821- 7005!