Power Lines Safety Tips
* Look up before raising a ladder or pole to make sure that it will not come within 10 feet of any power lines.
* Use wooden or fiberglass ladders outdoors – metal ladders conduct electricity.
Downed Power Line Safety Tips
*ALWAYS contact the utility company or 911 immediately to report downed power lines. If you see a downed power line, move away from it and anything touching it.
* ALWAYS assume fallen power lines are energized.
* Never touch a person who is in contact with a downed power line. Call 911 immediately.
* Downed power lines can carry an electric current strong enough to cause serious injury or even death.
* Be careful not to touch or step in water near where a downed power line is located.
* Do not drive over downed power lines.
Electrical Safety, Springtime Electrical Safety, Electric Safety, Power Line Electric Safety, Charlotte Electrical Contractor, Charlotte Electrician, Electrician in Charlotte, Electrician in Charlotte NC, Electrical Contractor in Charlotte, Electrical Contractor in Charlotte NC, Matthews Electrical Contractor, Matthews Electrician, Electrician in Matthews, Electrician in Matthews NC, Monroe Electrical Contractor, Monroe Electrician, Electrician in Monroe, Electrician in Monroe NC, Indian Trail Electrical Contractor, Indian Trail Electrician